Know More

Transfer Certificate

1) Transfer certificates will be issued only on receipt of written request for withdrawal. Prescribed form for the same is available at the school website / school reception.
2) One clear calendar month’s notice (in writing), or month’s fee in lieu of such a notice, must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn. Please note that at least ten working days would be needed for processing a TC.
3) For withdrawal at the end of the session, parents must apply in the month of February, in writing.
4) For withdrawal in the first quarter (April, May, June), only one fourth of the Annual Changes will be payable.
5) Those who apply for withdrawal in May must pay the fee for the month of June so as to complete the first quarter of payment.
6) Transfer certificate will not be issued until all dues are settled.
7) Caution deposit will be released in a month.
8) A student may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
 Indiscipline
 Unsatisfactory progress in work
 Detention or repeated detentions in a class. As a rule, only those students will be retained on the roll of the School who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.
Where a withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons, the question of charging a month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise.